home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Forgive?


I was this close to deleting my last blog post. I'm usually no negative Nelly. However, I felt the need to be 'real' and express how I was feeling in that very moment. Sorry. Thanks for listening? So forgive me for that...please?
I want to be myself on this thing and sometimes I get frustrated. its okay the little voice inside me says. I wanted to be a mom by now.I should probably focus on things I have been totally avoiding. I have laundry taking over our bedroom.{sorry hubs}.


 Oh I am on Instagram. Follow me? @pinkbambina.



Love you long time.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. That would be so difficult. Sometimes it is so hard to stay hopeful, because we all have our trials, but they all end at some point, right? There is always a way.

    Love reading your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come spend some more time with our family. We'd love to have you over. Our kids think you guys rock (and we agree!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cari, that sounds like a good plan, you gotta teach me how to make those dumplings, I'm no good at following tutorials

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...