home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trip to SLC

Salt Lake City. It was beautiful. And it snowed. We went to Moab and climbed the Arches and the National Park, we went to a laser light show, visited with friends and family. Went to Temple Square...that was a wonderful experience. Went to Park City and went tubing. We had an action packed adventure and here are some pics I would like to share with you. Oh and we ate at Rubios, The Pie, Crown Burger, and I brought home a few souveniers too...extra pounds. LOL, hey at least they are happy pounds.
Salt Lake City Temple

My Hubby and I

Yes, I thought of this. I am brilliant
Hey we are comin' in

At the Young Womens Resource center in the Relief Society building. I love my Young Women



Look at us shine

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...