home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Temple Sealment

Yes. We were sealed!! No words exist in this world that can possible describe the profound joy that this day has brought to me. When I try to let it settle to explain this beautiful ceremony...I cry. My deep gratitude to Heavenly Father for loving us so much and giving us the opportunity to have eternal families. I will be with my sweetheart for Eternity...and this gift is so precious. We were sealed February 26, 2011 at the Orlando Temple. Our friends and family joined us to celebrate this joyous occasion. My thoughts were with my little sister who lives in NY who could not make it. However, I want to share with you moments of our special day.
We are Sealed for Eternity

Isn't He just Gorgeous?!

The beautiful Orlando Temple

My mom made my jacket



I love this picture, although I complained about getting grass stains

Look toward the Temple, it will bring you my blessings

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...