home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home, Kitchen, Attracting

I have been reading the book The Secret. You know, the book with all the laws you forget to abide by? Anyway, I have been trying to practice the law of attraction and have been repeating this mantra "Thoughts become things", and "You bring about what you think about".

So I am putting it to the test because I want to move into a big house with a big kitchen because I have convinced myself that if I have a big kitchen I will actually cook...really!! I will!!!!!!
I am drooling over a combination of these:

 

 








Oh and I'll also like the living room from the movie
"Something's Gotta Give"
with Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson.



 
"Thoughts become things"


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...