home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Instagram

I have a T-mobile Optimus Android  phone that is so lame I contemplate tossing it across the street sometimes. A little icon has now appeared on my phone that indicates I have too many applications and that I must remove some to make more room. I can't even send a text when it does this. So now I stare at my phone and decide: what to delete. I know one thing though... a hash tag is totally needed when it comes to saying, I am #addicted to instagram.
I love that I can share pictures with people and search for common interests. Its really like a live photo journal. Which is why I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been capturing memories.

Florida has been a scorcher lately. Even the car AC takes awhile to cool off passengers. I am working on a tan though...totally tired of looking like a ghost patrol. Oh those fireworks we picked up a couple months ago in South Carolina...totally came in handy the 4th of July.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...