home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Friday, April 27, 2012

Thrifty Finds Friday!

I am going to try to commit to posting weekly {wed or sat} an outfit I wore. This by no means is to dub me a fashion expert {because I am NOT}, but to help me put outfits together from my closet. I don't want to buy a new wardrobe, I will reward myself with a mini shopping spree when I drop the el bees that are lingering around my thunder thighs.

I went to the Goodwill boutique in search of a pair of jeans. I was looking for a pair that I could wear with flats. It seems all my jeans are super long and the kind you wear with heels. I scored a pair of jeans for $7 and a cute necklace for $3.


So what I wore was a poplin button up top, skinny jean, sparkly flats, chunky necklace and a blue clutch for a pop of color.


I looove a good deal!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...