home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Time.



I have a Confession:


The other day I had a major freak attack. I realized that it was April. Already?!!!!!! My mind started to race and I broke down at the thought that it was almost June. Which would mean that we are almost half way through the year, which means it is almost 2013!!! I know, I sound totally crazy.

One thing I am trying really hard to work on is not to freak out when I think about 'time'.Time to reach my goal, time to lose weight, time to be a mom, time to be more organized, time to read more scriptures, time to move, time to save, time to take care of myself more, time to clean, time to learn new things, time, time time, ITS TIME!!!! Whew.

While it is good to be goal oriented, I know that if I think this way all the time, that I will miss out on what is in front of me. Today. I will let time pass me by if I continue to worry and freak out. So Dear Time, While I know I cannot control on how fast you come, you will not control my racing thoughts and my today. Time is precious Today. And thank you for reminding me that in time, I will be stronger and wiser and will achieve all my goals. I will not lose myself thinking about tomorrow and create my happiness today.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...