home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Letter to an Inventor

Dear Someone who invents stuff,

Please invent a camera that hovers in the air and we can use a remote to snap a shot of ourselves with and catch the background. I know, I know it's called 'self-timer' or 'tri-pod', but we don't want to lug around a tri-pod, and sometimes it's not easy to find a flat high enough surface for self-timer.
 It's kinda awkward sometimes to ask someone to take a picture of us. Especially if the person taking the picture turns out to be a bad picture, you don't wanna ask them to re-take it, you just politely thank them and act as if the pic came out good, and then when they leave mutter under your breath that photo stinks. Well, it usually doesn't turn out good and sometimes you want more than one pic of the moment and you don't want to be like "Hey do you mind being a photog for a sec and capturing my good side here".

So if your out there, please help those peeps like hubster and I. Until then, I'll continue enjoying my many photos of my hunk-a-tron and I, cheek-to-cheek.















Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...