home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sick

This week has been a ball of emotions. First, my mother-in-law was rushed to the hospital with stroke like and heart attack symptoms. With much prayer she was okay and released the second day.

Second, the first counselor of our ward died. He was the pillar of strength there and only 44 years old. And that hurt my heart. It felt like I was like running full speed into a brick wall.

Third, hubs got me sick. I have a sinus infection that has traveled to my chest. So, I am letting go of trying to be superwoman and going to try rest and let him take care of me.

I've got some exciting Latin recipes to share with you and a few crafts, but, until I am a little better, my bed and my Martha Stewart memory foam pillow will have the best of me...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...