home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Monday, February 20, 2012

Visiting Teaching



This is what I made for my Visiting Teaching this month. The purposes of Relief Society are accomplished through visiting teaching when sisters are given the opportunities to watch over, strengthen, and teach one another.


I wanted to make something Valentines themed and since I hoard boxes of all kinds, I thought it would be cute to cut out a huge felt heart and hot glue it to the lid


 

Next, I outlined the inside of the heart with hot glue and ruffled on pink lace ribbon

 
I used a quote from this months message from Gordon B. Hinckley and backed it up onto cardstock
 
 
Since we just moved into a new ward and I know no one, so I am going to try really hard to break out of my shell and not be shy. I can see myself now hesitating at the driveway, but, I know with the guidance of the holy spirit, I will be okay. If you want to learn more about what my faith is all about, visit: lds.org or mormon.org


Here is a video below about visiting teaching



Have an awesome Monday!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...