home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PINK BAMBINA COMING 2/9/12

Hey there...I have been inspired by so many craft bloggers out there to start up my own blog. After many months of trying to figure out what my page should look like, I finally had the guts to ask Erika @ the Fairy blog mother to re-vamp my blog! She did an awesome job and was so friendly and easy to work with...you guys should check her out!

Now, I've been kinda researching some things that would set my blog apart and I've come up with a few ideas. Im loaded with giveaways and will love any input out there for anyone in the blogosphere to share with me...Im working this week on a slew of next weeks posts...stay tuned :)





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...